The Guarantor of Transactions is a service for the implementation of secure transactions on the Internet of varying complexity. Buying or selling goods through the Internet, you never know who your counterparty really is. Both parties are interested in the transaction being as honest as possible and in accordance with the agreements. In this case, the guarantor is an intermediary in your trade relations, to exclude fraud and bad faith of any of the parties. Want to be confident and calm? With us it is easy and simple! Service percentage: 5% if the amount of the transaction is less than 500$, and 3% if more. Minimum commission – 8$.
Transactions in our service are carried out as follows:
1. The seller and buyer must register on our website.
2. The seller and the buyer must agree on the subject of the transaction – that the product or service completely suits the buyer. This is a very important point, because all the conditions of the transaction must be agreed between all parties.
3. The seller and buyer create a transaction.
4. The buyer replenishes the balance of the transaction (our account).
5. After replenishing the balance of the seller transfers the goods (provides services) to the buyer.
6. The buyer checks the goods (resets passwords, in the case of an account transaction, etc.).
7. If everyone is happy with everything, then we will complete the transfer of funds to the seller.
In the event that a pledge is established in the transaction, the seller’s pledge is returned to the seller, and the buyer’s pledge is returned to the buyer.
All communication and transmission of confidential information is done through chat within the transaction, which is available to participants in the transaction, as well as the administration of the BitCash service.
To start the transaction, please contact the chat on the site.