1. General Provisions
1.1. Data Controller Information
Company: Bitcash Limited
Address: Boumpoulinas1360, Nicosia, Cyprus
Email: [email protected]
1.2. Terms and Definitions
Cookies – a fragment of data within an HTTPS request intended for storage on the target device of the Subject and used by the Controller to identify the Subject.
Website – a set of programs for electronic computers and other information in the information and telecommunication network “Internet,” intended for display in a browser and accessed using the domain name of the Controller. In the context of the activity of the Controller, the website https://bitcash.cc is used.
Registration Data – a list of information determined by the Controller when registering on the website https://bitcash.cc, and subsequently when they are changed during the execution of the contract.
The consent of the data subject is a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous expression of will in which the data subject agrees to the processing of his personal data through a statement or clear affirmative action.
Data controller – any individual or legal entity, state body, institution or other body that independently or jointly determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Processor – an individual or legal entity, state body, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of and on behalf of the controller.
Data subject – an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly when processing personal data.
Personal data – any information relating to a data subject, i.e. an identified or identifiable individual.
Safety violation of personal data – a security violation leading to accidental or illegal destruction, loss, change, unauthorized disclosure of forwarded, stored or otherwise processed personal data or unauthorized access to them.
Processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation means or without the use of such means, including collection, recording, organization, structuring, accumulation, storage, adaptation or modification, download, viewing, use, disclosure by transfer, distribution or other type of access granting, matching or combination, reduction, deletion or destruction.
2. Personal Data Processing
2.1. What personal data do we process:
- passport data;
- Bank card number;
- electronic payment systеm account number;
- cryptocurrency wallet;
- telephone number
- address (house, street, settlement, country);
2.2 Principles of Personal Data Processing
When working with personal data, the Company is guided by the principles specified in Article 5 of the GDPR.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles referred to in Article 5 of the GDPR.
- The Company in its activities proceeds from the fact that the data subject provides accurate and reliable information during interaction with the Company, notifies the Company’s representatives about changes in their personal data.
- Only employees who have passed a certain admission procedure are allowed to process personal data in the Company.
- Confidentiality, integrity and accessibility is ensured in relation to personal data of the subject by taking organizational and technical measures that ensure their safety and exclude unauthorized access to them.
- All documents containing personal data must be destroyed in accordance with the established procedure for achieving the declared data processing goals, in the event of the expiration of the data processing period established during the collection of personal data, as well as in the event of the withdrawal of the consent of the data subject, if there are no other legal grounds for processing personal data.
- The Company undertakes to respond to any requests from data subjects wishing to exercise their rights.
2.3. Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
To the extent that we use personal data to fulfill contractual obligations or requests made by you in connection with the agreement, the legal basis for processing data is Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
To the extent that we use personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations under EU or Member State law, the legal basis for processing data is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
2.4. Other data processing
Your personal data may be disclosed in cases not specified in this Notice.
Please be informed that in the framework of legal proceedings and for security purposes, the authorized court, the state prosecutor, the investigative body, the body for combating offenses, the administrative body, as well as other persons in accordance with the law can contact the Data Controller for the provision of information or documents.
The Data Controller provides the authorities with personal data only if the authorities specify the exact purpose and scope of the data, and only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.
3. Data Subject Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent;
- Right to information;
- Right to rectification;
- Right of removal;
- Right to limit processing;
- Right to move;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right to compensation and damages;
- Right to judicial protection;
- Right to apply to the data protection authority.